Tough news of the day, people!
- My favourite Yemeni restaurant, Bab Al Yemen near the mosque of the University of Jordan, isn’t actually called Bab Al Yemen. I’m devastated by this discovery.
- Women not visiting King Hussein Mosque as part of a guided tour or something will basically see nothing inside (at least the outside is super beautiful though!). Also, BYOS: bring your own scarf 😉
- Sweet news that have nothing to do with anything here- by total accident, thanks to a local girl, I now know how to get into the Amman Citadel for free, heheheheee
- Sufra Restaurant on Rainbow Street is SO GOOD you always need to reserve your table there, even if there’s only one of you. Yep. Zajal restaurant was also good though, I recommend those yummy Aleppo sausages
- My guests know shortcuts in the city centre better than me. I need to study hidden stairs more!!!
Last day of road-hitting tomorrow… About 250 photos taken since Thursday. Get ready to get hit by those very soon!